Aromatherapy Inhaler - Nausea Relief
- Our aluminum aromatherapy inhaler is here to support you from the first trimester to motherhood. Plastic-free and infinitely reusable, this inhaler is your new best friend.
- Kick morning sickness to the curb with our Nausea Relief blend.
- How to use: Unscrew the cap, hold the inhaler below your nose, and breathe in slowly. Repeat as necessary.
- When changing scent wicks, wash inhaler thoroughly to remove traces of essential oil.
- Ingredients: Nausea Blend (Peppermint, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon)
- Also available in Labor Blend (Clary sage, Ylang Ylang) and Calm Blend (Lavender, Bergamot, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang)
- Refill Wicks available here
While everyone is different, our Nausea Relief inhaler is for short term relief. Think of a time you maybe can’t access long term relief at that moment, such as driving for longer periods or at an event. It’s a great item to have in a pinch as it’s small enough to put in your purse!
Bought for my daughter and she says great smell, temporary relief but not long lasting, good for car rides or when you’re on the move and you can’t get to longer lasting relief methods :)