Bump Friendly Reversible Aqua 2-Piece Swimsuit
- This is a two piece bikini and includes top and bottom (reversible) so it can be worn two ways!
- Top: Scoop neck front & back, button back detail and bow tie, Fully lined, Removable pads and shelf bra support, Adjustable straps.
- Bottom: Ultra High Rise, Reversible, Fully Lined, Slimming, Tummy Control, Full Coverage in Back
- Size up bottoms from usual size if wearing as maternity swimsuit
- S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14)
- Material: 82% Nylon 18% Spandex
This swimsuit is final sale for hygienic reasons
Any items purchased as a Christmas gift (purchased between Dec 12-24) can be returned up to January 2, 2023. If you are shipping back to us, the post mark date must be before Jan 2. Our usual policy still remains, but the time frame is extended. Continue reading for details.
- All returns are processed as store credit only - this credit never expires!
- If you want to exchange a size, in the exact same item, we can make that swap for you no problem! Provided the size you need is still in stock. Each product page identifies the sizes available!
- You have 14 days from the day you pick up your item or from the day your item was delivered if you are having it shipped
- Any items you are wanting to return must be in new condition with all tags on or we cannot accept your return (please see below which items are final sale- these will not be accepted as returns)
- If you return an item to us with damage, a portion of the total will be held back, or your return may be rejected all together. In the event the damage is minimal, we will accept the item, but your return shipping amount will not be returned to you.
- If you meet this criteria and want to proceed with a return please reach out to us first at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, item(s) you are returning and method you are returning (drop off/shipping)
- Local Pick Up: You may return to the same address you picked up from. No appointment necessary, drop off when it is best for you.
- Delivery: If your order was initially delivered, you may return to us for no fee (same as local pick up) or we can pick up for a $7 fee that will not be reimbursed.
- Shipping: Ship back to the same address that is on the shipping label. We will reimburse your entire shipping fee on returns by adding the return shipping amount to the store credit returned to you. Original shipping amounts will not be included in the refund. This offer is not valid if you received free shipping on your initial order.
In the unusual event you receive a defective item, please email us immediately (within 3 days of receiving) and we will have the situation taken care of by means of providing you with the same item in proper condition. In the event we are out of stock, you may select something else of similar value. Any shipping costs involved to get you a new item will be covered by Luxe Mère Boutique.FINAL SALE ITEMS - These are not eligible for refund!
- Merchandise found in any of our sale/clearance sections
- Regular priced merchandise purchased with a 30% or greater discount code
- Surprise Boxes
- Intimates due to hygienic reasons (undergarments, nursing pads, bras, socks etc)
- Hair Accessories
- Body Care Products (oils, balms, inhalers etc)
- Swimsuits due to hygienic reasons
- Gift Cards
- We recommend using a reputable shipping carrier that will provide you with a tracking number if you wish to return merchandise to us. Luxe Mere Boutique is not responsible for lost/undelivered packages.
- Although you may receive free shipping on your initial order, if you choose to return merchandise and order different merchandise with your e-gift card, the customer is then responsible for shipping if you do not meet the free shipping minimum order.
- Store Credit may take 1-3 business days to be processed.
- You will be notified via email when your return is processed for credit with further instructions.
- If your return/exchange is rejected you will be notified via email.
At Luxe Mere Boutique, we provide you with many different fashion brands and options, therefore we cannot provide you with a generic size chart that is applicable for all brands.
On every product page, the very last photo is a size chart for your reference. We also describe each product to indicate if it fits true to size or slightly oversized and provide recommendations on if you should size down, up, or stay with your usual size. Alternatively, please reach out to us at email@example.com or use the "Chat With Us" option in the bottom right corner of your screen and we would be happy to assist you!
How to Measure:
Bust: For the most accurate results, we recommend measuring your bust while wearing an unpadded bra. Using a soft tape measure, measure around the fullest part of your bust.
Waist: Using a soft tape measure, measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist (typically near your belly button.)
Hips: Using a soft tape measure, measure around the fullest part of your hips. If you are currently pregnant, measure underneath your baby bump.
Inseam: Using a soft tape measure, measure from the inside thigh point to the bottom hemline. We recommend using a garment you already own in which you are comfortable with the inseam and laying flat on the ground to measure. From there you can compare with our inseam measurements listed on applicable product pages.