Aromatherapy Inhaler - Labor Support Blend
- Our aluminum aromatherapy inhaler is here to support you from the first trimester to motherhood. Plastic-free and infinitely reusable, this inhaler is your new best friend.
- Kick morning sickness to the curb with our Nausea Relief blend.
- How to use: Unscrew the cap, hold the inhaler below your nose, and breathe in slowly. Repeat as necessary.
- When changing scent wicks, wash inhaler thoroughly to remove traces of essential oil.
- Ingredients Labor Blend:Clary sage, Ylang Ylang)
- Also available in Nausea Blend (Peppermint, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon) and Calm Blend (Lavender, Bergamot, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang)
I purchased two of these (labor support and calm) for a very anxious friend who is in her last term of pregnancy. She is experiencing intense anxiety leading up to childbirth so we hoped this would be the perfect coping mechanism and it sure was! Whenever she feels overwhelmed, I remind her of her inhaler and she takes some breathes and calms right down. Its a great tool to destress. She is using the "calm" religiously and has packed the "labor support" in her hospital bag for the big day!